The Best Lightweight Baby Strollers under $1060
- No-puncture foam-filled 11" rear tires and swiveling front wheels that can be locked into place.
- Extendable ventilated canopy with UV protection (UPF 50+).
- Sibling seat features an extendable ventilated canopy with peekaboo window and sun visor gives your child a pleasant ride in any weather and provides UV protection (UPF 50+) See more product details.
- Simple compact fold with auto lock.
- Shock-absorbing 4 wheel suspension for a smooth ride; Weight capacity: 49 pounds.
- ⊕ Smaller.
- ⊕ 2 car seats.
- ⊕ Easy to use.
- ⊕ Covered storage.
- ⊕ Variety of seating.
- ⊖ Heavy.
- ⊖ Heavier than average.
- ⊖ Convoluted harness/buckle.
- Number of Car Seats Accepted: 2.
- One-handed Fold: No.
- Self-standing Fold: Yes.
- Included Car Seat Compatibility: None.
- Recline Front/Left Seat: Deep.
- Locking Fold: Auto.
- Sun Shade Size: Large.
- Weight: 35.9 lbs.
- Storage Basket Size: Very Large.
- Folded Dimensions: 23.8"W x 22"H x 37"L.
- Capacity Limits: Minimum: From Birth with bassinet or infant car seat
Maximum: 33 lbs/44" per passenger.
- Click-in Car Seat Adapters: Cybex
Aton Basic CBX, Aton, Aton 2, Aton 4, Aton 5, Aton M, Aton M i-Size, Aton Q, Cloud Q
CabrioFix, Citi, Mico AP 2.0, Mico 30, Mico Max 30, Mico NXT, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Rock i-Size
Pipa, Pipa Lite
KeyFit, KeyFit 30, Fit2.