The Best Mirrorless Cameras under $1090
- Tiltable LCD screen: customizable for vlogging, still photography or recording a professional film.
- Next Gen speed: experience the world’s fastest 0. 02 sec AF with real-time AF and object tracking.
- In the box: rechargeable battery (NP-FW50) AC adaptor (ac-uud12), shoulder strap, body cap, accessory shoe cap, eyepiece cup, micro USB cable.Metering Range: -2 to 20 EV.
- Fast & accurate: up to 11Fps continuous shooting at 24. 2MP raw with crisp, clear natural colors.
- Enhanced subject capture: wide 425 Phase/ 425 contrast detection points over 84% of the sensor.
- Multiple movie functions: make time lapse movies or slow/quick motion videos without post processing.
- ⊕ Selfie LCD.
- ⊕ Compact build.
- ⊕ Large, sharp EVF.
- ⊕ 11fps continuous drive.
- ⊕ 24MP APS-C image sensor.
- ⊖ UHS-I card slot.
- ⊖ Some operational frustrations.
- ⊖ External charger not included.
- Superior Video and Image Effects: The X-T30 offers the ability to record 4K video at 30 frames per second or capture of 120 frames per second at 1080p to create super slow motion effects. Filmmakers needing extreme color fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 color through the camera’s HDMI port.
- Accurate Auto-Focus Tracking and Face Detection: he new X-Processor 4 Quad Core-CPU offers fast and accurate face-detection for moving people. Additionally, eye-detection AF now works in AF-C mode, which results in accurate focus-tracking for moving portrait subjects. The low-light limit for phase detection AF has been expanded even more from the conventional +0.5EV to -3EV, to allow for operation in a wide range of lighting scenarios.
- Next-Gen Wireless Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth V.4.2 offers digital communication with the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app to wirelessly control the camera or share images to smart devices.
- Intuitive Design with Comfortable Controls: Offers 3.0-inch touch LCD with 2-way tilting and improved touch screen to capture images efficiently in challenging situations. Provides advanced SR Auto mode - easily activated with a lever - to automatically choose the optimum shooting settings for a given scene out of 58 presets.
- Advanced Image Sensor Technology: The 26.1MP BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU
combination provide accurate AF and Face Detection for moving subjects when capturing either high-resolution stills or
recording 4K video.
- ⊕ Wi-Fi.
- ⊕ 4K video.
- ⊕ Tactile controls.
- ⊕ Tilting touch LCD.
- ⊕ EVF and built-in flash.
- ⊖ Small capture buffer.
- ⊖ No in-body stabilization.
- ⊖ Body isn't weather-sealed.
- Class-leading dual image stabilization 5-axis Dual image stabilization corrects all lenses including classic lenses not equipped with O I S to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording.
- Rugged splash/freeze proof design Durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use out in the field and is freeze proof down to -10-degrees splash/dustproof construction with weather sealing on every joint dial and button.
- Connectivity and ports listen to headphones with a 3 5mm audio port connect to devices with USB 3.0 and connect to an external monitor or external Recorder with a full-size HDMI port available Twin SD card slots (UHS-II U3 compatible).
- 4K 60P video 4:2:2 10bit & slow-motion effects silky-smooth 4K 60P recording (QFHD 4K 3840 x 2160/MP4) in 4 2 2 10bit high-speed video recording yields a dramatic slow-motion effect in 4K (60 fps max 2x slower [30P playback]) or full HD (180 fps max 6x slower [30P playback]) quality.
- Professional photo and video performance 20.3-Megapixel (Plus 80-megapixel high-resolution Jpeg/raw in-camera image) micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter to confidently capture sharp images with a high Dynamic Range and artifact-free performance.
- ⊕ Dual card slots.
- ⊕ 4K video at 60fps.
- ⊕ 3-megapixel sensor.
- ⊕ Full resolution 20.
- ⊕ Ergonomic handling.
- ⊖ Divisive 4/3s sensor.
- ⊖ Screen smaller than GH5.
- ⊖ Smaller screen than GH5.
- ⊖ ISO range could be broader.
- ⊖ ISO range not broad enough.
- Movies: 4K.
- Maximum continuous shooting speed: 60fps.
- Megapixels: 20.3MP.
- Sensor: Micro Four Thirds.
- Autofocus: 225-area AF system.
- Screen type: 3.0-inch touchscreen, 1,040,000 dots.
- High precision 0.48 inch, 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder featuring a magnification of 0.77x and Ultra fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag time of 0.005sec.
- Dust and moisture resistant body with approximately 63 points of weather sealing; Freeze resistance to 14 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3 Inches tilting LCD monitor with three-directional tilt.EVF Magnification ratio 0.77x, Shutter time lag 0.005 sec, 100fps live view. Operating Temperature: -10 degree Celsius - +40 degree Celsius.
- Full 4K 3840x2160 30P/25P/24P shooting (Using a card with the UHS Speed Class 3 or higher) ; Power supply: NP W126S Li ion battery (included).
- 24.3MP X Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor reduces moiré and false colors to improve image quality and X Processor Pro engine increases response times, achieves faster AF, lower noise and better color.